Don't Let Your Happy Holidays End Up With A Traffic Violation

The celebrations of the holiday season will soon arrive with the hustle, bustle and toasts for the start of the new year. If you find yourself on the wrong side of the law with a DUI or DWI charge, you need to hire a lawyer. A highly reputable attorney with a vast amount of experience with traffic violations is the type of attorney you need to hire. If you're employed and need to drive to work, it is imperative that you hire an attorney to negotiate your sentence.

In Virginia a first time offense of a DUI with a conviction means that you will have an ignition interlock system placed on your car. This is mandatory and you will have to pay for it. Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may be given restricted driving privileges to get to and from work or to take your children somewhere. This is all dependent upon the court and also on the lawyer you choose to represent you. This is why you need to hire a Traffic Violation Lawyer. Hiring a divorce attorney to represent you in a traffic case will not give you the same outcome as having an experienced traffic lawyer.

A conditional or restricted license normally does even give you permission to grocery shop or even run everyday errands that you may run for your family or yourself. Having these types of restrictions if convicted can completely change your life. In addition to having a DUI charge on your license, your insurance rates will increase and you will not be able to enjoy the freedoms before the conviction. A judge does not have to grant you any relief such a driving with conditions on a restricted license and this is why you need to have representation.

If you're traveling through the Virginia and receive a traffic ticket, don't ignore the ticket. Virginia is part of the Driver's License Compact that covers five different states for traffic tickets. If you don't pay your ticket in the Virginia court, your license can be suspended in any of those five states. You can hire a lawyer like Robert F. Rider PLC. He can represent you as an out-of-state client for charges such as:


Driving over 80 mph.

Running stop signs.

Reckless or careless driving.

Leaving the scene of an accident.

And all other criminal and administrative charges.

Don't let your future and holiday season be ruined with a traffic violation when you can hire an experienced attorney in Virginia to represent you diligently in the courts. His experience and knowledge will be a true asset for your case.